Willow Bank will conduct four sessions of summer swimming lessons. All instructors are Red Cross Water Safety Instructor certified and lessons will follow the American Red Cross format.
Session 1: June 27th – July 7th (2 weeks)
Session 2: July 11th – July 21st (2 weeks)
Session 3: July 25th – August 4th (2 weeks)
Session 4: Aug 8 – Aug 11 (1 week)
Each lesson is 30 minutes long and times are scheduled according to swimming levels. All lessons are conducted between 10:00 AM and 3:00 PM. You will be notified of your child’s time as soon as lessons are scheduled.
Classes will be held on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Fridays will be left open for any lessons which are cancelled due to bad weather or holidays.
Non-members are welcome to enjoy the club while their children are in lessons but will be required to leave the club when lessons are complete.
- Sessions 1-3: First session of child is $60; each additional session or child is $55
- Session 4: First session or child is $30; each additional child is $27.50
- Sessions 1-3: First session of child is $70; each additional session or child is $65
- Session 4: First session or child is $35; each additional child is $32.50
- Walk-in registration for all sessions will be held on Monday, May 30th from 11AM-2PM and Sunday, June 19th from 11AM-1PM at Willow Bank Yacht Club.
- Registration can be done online.
- Paper registration forms can be submitted by fax, email or regular mail:
- By fax: (315) 655-2432
- By mail: PO Box 321, Cazenovia, NY 13035
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Bitsy Namy at (315) 655-4748 with any questions.