Willow Bank will conduct four sessions of summer swimming lessons. All instructors are Red Cross Water Safety Instructor certified and lessons will follow the American Red Cross format.
Session 1: June 26th – July 7th (2 weeks) (No classes July 4th)
Session 2: July 10th – July 21st (2 weeks)
Session 3: July 24th – August 4th (2 weeks)
Session 4: Aug 7th – Aug 18th (2 weeks)
Each lesson is 30 minutes long and times are scheduled according to swimming levels. All lessons are conducted between 10:00 AM and 3:00 PM. You will be notified of your child’s time as soon as lessons are scheduled.
Classes will be held on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Fridays will be left open for any lessons which are cancelled due to bad weather or holidays.
Non-members are welcome to enjoy the club while their children are in lessons but will be required to leave the club when lessons are complete.
Members: $70 per session.
Non-Members: $80 per session.
- Walk-in registration for all sessions will be held on Monday, May 29th from 11AM-2PM and Sunday, June 18th from 11AM-1PM at Willow Bank Yacht Club.
- Paper registration forms can be submitted by fax, email or regular mail:
- By fax: (315) 655-2432
- By mail: PO Box 321, Cazenovia, NY 13035
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Bitsy Namy at (315) 655-4748 with any questions.