Sailfish gives children between 4 and 10 years old a gentle and fun introduction to sailing and related activities. Kids will learn basic knots and terminology and will participate in nautical themed crafts and games. This program will give them the building blocks to move on to our regular sailing lessons and develop a skill that will last a lifetime.
Participation in the Sailfish program is open to members as well as non-members.
Dates: July 8th – August 2nd (four one-week sessions)
Days & Times: Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Weekly Sessions: $110 each session for members, $120 each session for non-members, sign up by the week.
- Walk-in registration for all sessions will be held on Monday, May 27th from 11:00 AM-2:00 PM and Sunday, June 16th from 11:00 AM-1:00 PM at Willow Bank Yacht Club.
- Online at Caz Rec Desk (Under Programs, select Aquatics, Youth)
- Contact Lisa Senehi at email@example.com or (315) 655-3737.
- All participants must wear a properly sized US Coast Guard approved Type III life vest when on the water.