Sailfish gives children between 4 and 10 years old a gentle and fun introduction to sailing and related activities. Kids will learn basic knots and terminology and will participate in nautical themed crafts and games. This program will give them the building blocks to move on to our regular sailing lessons and develop a skill that will last a lifetime.
Participation in the Sailfish program is open to members as well as non-members.
Dates: June 25th – August 10th (six one-week sessions, no session the week of July 4th)
Days & Times: Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Weekly Sessions: $100 each session, sign up by the week.
- Walk-in registration for all sessions will be held on Monday, May 28th from 11:00 AM-2:00 PM and Sunday, June 17th from 11:00 AM-1:00 PM at Willow Bank Yacht Club.
- Online at Caz Rec Desk (Under Programs, select Aquatics, Youth)
- Contact Lisa Senehi at firstname.lastname@example.org or (315) 655-3737.
- All participants must wear a properly sized US Coast Guard approved Type III life vest when on the water.