Sailfish gives children between 4 and 8 years old a gentle and fun introduction to sailing and related activities. Kids will participate in nautical themed crafts and games spend some time sailing – weather permitting. This program will give them the building blocks to move on to our regular sailing lessons and develop a skill that will last a lifetime.
Participation in the Sailfish program is open to members as well as non-members.
Dates: June 28th through July 30th
Days & Times: Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Weekly Sessions: $130 each session for members, $160 each session for non-members, sign up by the week.
- Online at Caz Rec Desk (Under Programs, select Sports, Sailing
- All participants must wear a properly sized US Coast Guard approved Type III life vest when on the water.
- Participants must wear a face covering at all times unless instructed otherwise by WBYC staff
- Parents or caregivers must be available to pick up children on short notice.
- No refunds unless WBYC cancels a complete session.