Sailfish gives children between 5 and 10 years old a gentle and fun introduction to sailing and related activities. Kids will learn basic knots and terminology and will participate in nautical themed crafts and games. This program will give them the building blocks to move on to our regular sailing lessons and develop a skill that will last a lifetime.
Participation in the Sailfish program is limited to the children of WBYC members only at this time.
Dates: June 27th – August 10th (Six weeks, no session the week of July 4th)
Days & Times: Mondays & Wednesdays from 1PM to 4PM
Sign up for the season or by the week. Open to member children ages 5 to 10.
- Sailfish Full Season: First child is $165; each additional child is $150. Weekly Sessions: First is child $30; each additional child is $25.
- Walk-in registration for all sessions will be held on Monday, May 30th from 11AM-2PM and Sunday, June 19th from 11AM-1PM at Willow Bank Yacht Club.
- Registration may be completed online for Sailfish.
- Sailfish registration form can be submitted by fax, email or regular mail:
- By fax: (315) 655-2432
- By mail: PO Box 321, Cazenovia, NY 13035
- Lisa Senehi – firstname.lastname@example.org (315) 655-3737