Sailfish gives children between 4 and 8 years old a gentle and fun introduction to sailing and related activities. Kids will learn basic knots and terminology, participate in nautical themed crafts and games. This program will give them the building blocks to move on to our regular sailing lessons and develop a skill that will last a lifetime.
Participation in the Sailfish program is open to members as well as non-members.
Dates: 4 sessions June 27th through July 29th (no session the week of July 4th)
Days & Times: Each session runs Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Weekly Sessions: $150 each session for members, $200 each session for non-members, sign up by the week.
- Online at Caz Rec Desk (Under Programs, select Sports, Sailing
- Sign up open to members April 15, 2022 & Non Members May 15, 2022
- All participants must wear a properly sized US Coast Guard approved Type III life vest when on the water.
- No refunds unless WBYC cancels a complete session.